Member Service Representative
Temporary Full-Time Position
Join our team as a Member Service Representative and contribute in providing service excellence to our membership. This position is to fill a maternity leave.
Reporting to the Manager of Member Services, this position will assist Porcupine Credit Union in expanding on our existing relationships, the continued development and creating of new opportunities to further grow our business. In addition, the potential to expand into other areas of the credit union or system as the opportunities present themself.
- Academic minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Ability to handle basic math concepts
- Strong business development skills
- Enjoys working with people and contributing to the team
- Embraces the challenges of a transforming work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Creative, innovative, motivated, self-starter
- Attentive to details, organization and effective time-management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and technologically proficient
- Sales experience and a background of exceptional customer service and cash handling are beneficial
Porcupine Credit Union will be merging with Affinity Credit Union, January 1, 2018. To learn more about our success and organization visit us online at www.porcupinecu.ca. We are located in Porcupine Plain Saskatchewan which is known as Nature’s Gift thanks to some of the best of Saskatchewan’s beauty and activities which include, camping, hunting, fishing, quadding, snowmobiling and much more. Greenwater Provincial Park is just 15 minutes away. The town of Porcupine Plain has a new K-12 school, local doctors, hospital, swimming pool, hockey/curling arena and offers excellent recreational facilities as well as all the services and comforts of day to day living. To learn more about the Community visit www.porcupineplain.com
Porcupine Credit Union offers an extensive compensation and benefit package.
The closing date for this opportunity is Friday, October 21, 2016 or until position is filled. If you portray the attributes as described above, please submit your resume in confidence via email to Tracy.Darmokid@porcupinecu.ca or mail a hard copy to:
Porcupine Credit Union Limited
Attn: Tracy Darmokid
Manager of Member Services
PO Box 189
Porcupine Plain, SK S0E 1H0
Phone: (306) 278-5008
*We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those under consideration will be contacted.