Whether you are looking to purchase a home or improve your current home, we have several options that can work for you. Options available include:
- CMHC Mortgage
- A mortgage that is insured by the Canada Mortgage & Housing Corporation.
- Provides financing up to 95% of the value of the property.
- A smaller down payments means higher regular payments.
- Conventional Mortgage
- Provides financing to a maximum of 75% of the property value.
- A larger down payment means lower regular payments.
- Open Mortgage
- A conventional fixed rate mortgage where a pre-payment can be made at any time without penalty.
- Closed Mortgage
- A conventional fixed rate mortgage where a 10% pre-payment can be made at the regular payment date once during the calendar year.
- Home Equity Loan
- Use the value of your home to finance what you want, when you want. With no scheduled payments, you determine the payment plan to work for you.
Speak with one of our lenders to find the type of mortgage that is right for you.